The resources below are designed for use by local churches for church administration, church planning and church health.
If you have need for additional resources, or cannot find the form, certificate, or manual on this website, try the site search form at the top of this website page. Contact us via email with the following information: Your Name, Your Church, Name/Title of Resource, Date Needed, to request a resource not available on this website.
Board of Directors
Board of Pensions
Click here to visit the Board of Pension page.
If you have any difficulty using the downloadable report forms, if you have questions about completing the forms or if you require a blank hardcopy, please contact Chris Baker via email.
- 2013 Monthly Church Tithe Report Forms - English (24 January 2013 Version)
- 2013 Monthly Church Tithe Report Forms - English - Excel 97-2003 (29 January 2013 Version)
- 2013 Monthly Church Tithe Report Forms - English - no cell comments (25 January 2013 Version)
- Formulario para el Diezmo de la Iglesia 2013 - Espanol (24 January 2013 Version)
- Formulario para el Diezmo de la Iglesia 2013 - Espanol - sin comentario (25 January 2013 Version)
- Monatsabrechnungen 2013 - Deutsch (25 January 2013 Version)
Click here to see the MCC Treasurer Manual
Click here to see the MCC Deacon Manual
European Gathering Manual
Click here to see the MCC European Gathering Manual
Lay Delegate Manual
Click here to see the MCC Lay Delegate Manual (DRAFT)
- Permanent and Temporary Records Retention Schedule (9 March 2013 Version)
- Sample Retention Policy (9 March 2013 Version)
Free Sexual misconduct check (US Churches).
Check for sexual misconduct records. A good place to start is the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website, a free resource maintained by the U.S. Department of Justice and local and state governments.