From our founding, MCC has placed worship at the center of our relationship with God and our identity as a Christian community. Through evaluating worship in MCC churches as part of the Size Summits, we have learned a number of things we believe can assist all our churches in offering more powerful and relevant worship.
This Summit will Explore
- What things characterize dynamic worship in a church our size?
- What is “blended worship” and why is it working so well in so many MCC
- The “when, why and how” of multiple worship services
- Building effective worship planning and support teams
- The role of music in worship
- Where to find creative worship resources
- Creative use of worship space
- The Liturgical Year
- Assessment and recommendations regarding your individual church’s worship
- And more!
Who Should Attend
We encourage all individuals and teams involved in planning, implementing and supporting worship in your church to attend.
What It Will Cost
$40 per person, up to 6 registrants
$25 per person, 7 registrants or more registering at the same time