Position: Minister/Director of Congregational Care
Hours: 20-25 hours per week, non-exempt employee
Compensation: Upon Request
Supervision: Senior Pastor
Qualifications: Ordained Minister with CPE qualification & pastoral care experience or Lay person with pastoral care experience.
Description: The Minister of Congregational Care is responsible to recruit, train and oversee all pastoral care ministries and services of Founders Metropolitan Community Church Los Angeles.
- Planning, overseeing, supervising, and participating in the pastoral care ministries of the church, including pastoral spiritual guidance, hospital visitation, and care ministries.
- Implement, leading and supervising various support ministries of the church, such as Lay Pastoral Assistants, lay leaders, etc.
- Development and oversight of General Fund budgets for the Department of Pastoral Care.
- Developing, supervising, and participating in regularly scheduled opportunities for training in pastoral care ministries.
- Office hours as agreed upon with supervisor.
- Participation in the Ministerial Staff and attendance at all related meetings.
- Regular attendance and participation in weekly worship as agreed upon with supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Reverend Dr. Neil G Thomas, Founders MCCLA, 4607 Prospect Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90027 or via email to: email@example.com.